4x4 TrainingWill cover the following
- Course Duration: 1 Day
- Drive trains
- Diffs and diff-locks
- Suspension systems
- Transfer case (Low and High range)
- Traction control
- ABS, VSC, BAS, MTR and various other electronic driver aids
- Tyres and tyre pressures
- Basic off-road driving principals
- Assessing terrain
Driver Safety TrainingWill cover the following
- Course duration: 1 Day
- Introduction regarding basic vehicle maintenance
- Emergency roadside repairs
- Changing a spare wheel and other tyre related information
- Basic GPS information and application
- Basic defensive driving
- Basic anti-hijack procedures
- Gravel road driving
- 4×4 information and benefits
Driver/passenger safety awareness programWill cover the following
- Aimed at young drivers and passengers to make it safer for them.
- Course duration: 2 Hours
- Information that may save lives
- Can be done at your company’s premises
- * Minimum ten delegates
Additional trainee in the same vehicle: R950pp
Individual training: Depending on the size of the group, we unfortunately have to ask an additional fee.
The training includes coffee, tea and rusks in the morning, a decadent lunch and all course material as well as entrance to the facilities.
Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Join the Adventure
Gemini 4x4 Training
We also cater for individual training or for ladies only training (less pressure from other people). Or we can do training for a group of friends.
© 2018 Gemini 4x4 Training
Pages of interest